Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lego land

Today we went to lego land. It was a great day. We arrived at opening, 10am and stated until the park closed at 5pm.

We went on heaps of rides, our favourites were the ones that splashed us with water. It was hot again today!
Sal and the boys went on a massive dragon roller coaster. We also did 2 fire truck rides and saw a fire fighter show. The boys love Lego city fire truck books, and we're delighted to see their favourites turned into rides.
We bought them some Lego, and even found some new Lego city books we hadn't seen before.
It was a great day, the boys had a wonderful time and so did us mums!
(only 3 pics, more to follow when we get home)

1 comment:

Mom of Twins! said...

oHHHH I love these photos, I am so sad I didnt get to see you guys, I just told Ken it was probably one in a life time!! :( I can not believe how big your boys are getting, they are so TALL and look so happy! I hope you had a nice relaxing vacation. Would you recommend Lego Land?