Wednesday, December 8, 2010

From my iphone

Life has changed recently. I am using my iPhone more and more, and the laptop less and less. Consequently, my blogging has suffered. Until now... I have found an iPhone app for blogging.
This is actually my 2nd attempt, and the first froze and crashed my phone while trying to upload a 5min long video. Won't be trying that again, but hopefully for quick updates this will prove useful :)

Today we went to our twins playgroup. Boys had a blast running around like mad men, playing with the other kids while I had a nice relaxing chat with the other mums, and got to nurse 3month old Juliette. It was a nice morning.

Recently we took the boys for their santa photos. They loved seeing Santa and asked him for some toy trains for Christmas.











Just a short post today to see if t works....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhones



1 comment:

ROOT226 said...

absolutely perfect photo. MAN OH MAN they have grown up. Gorgeous boys!