Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. We hope yours was as great as ours. Ben and Ethan had a great day and were very spoilt by Santa.

Unfortunately our laptop has a virus, (we let the virus software run out of date....... oops) so I can't upload any of the pictures we took of the special day. We're hoping it will be fixed soon.... So stay tuned, pictures are coming.

I'll leave you with the only iPhone photo I took this Christmas, my present!!!
Tracie bought a big photo frame and filled it with pictures of me and the boys from birth till now. It's fantastic and I love it so much!! Thank you my darling!!!!




Bit hard to see here I think, but I'll take a better picture with the good camera and upload it soon :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone,

Its Aunty Linda, you haven't responded to my email so thought I would try this way. Hope you all had a wondersful christmas... send me some pics.

Love
Aunty Linda