Thursday, April 29, 2010

Central Coast Multiple Birth Association

Sal, has recently been invited to become a member of the newly re-established Central Coast Multiple Birth Association (CCMBA). Two other mothers of twins that she recently met have been wanting to start the club for a while. They needed a third person to become a committee member, and that person was me.

I am now the treasurer (and web mistress) of the CCMBA. I have been busy creating a simple website for the last few days. It is almost up and running. I did a Google search for my new site and could not find it. Upon further investigation, it is suggested that I use my blog (which Google knows about) to link to the page. Apparently this will help Google find my new page….. so here goes!

If you’d like to visit my site please click here

No comments: