Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 things I love about you. . .

BOTH BOYS

1. I Love that you both give great cuddles and kisses

2. I Love that you both love each other and your mummies

3. I Love that you both like to run away and play chasings when it’s time to get a nappy (diaper) change

4. I Love that you both like getting a ‘ride’ (on mum’s back) to bed

5. I Love that you both think it’s very funny when Mummy roars at you

6. I Love that you both love our fire, and love to help light it at night

7. I Love that you both love chocolate

8. I Love that you both love playing with balls, from little ones that fit in your hand, to big ones that you can hardly pick up.

9. I Love that you both love helping in the kitchen, especially making cakes

10. I Love that you are both supposed to be sleeping now, but you’re both in bed talking and laughing together, you’re such good buddies.

 

ETHAN

1. I Love that you’re getting great at talking now, you can say so many words and love to copy what Ben says.

2. I Love that you have recently learnt to say ‘Ben’ and you say it many times a day, it sounds like “Bin”

3. I Love that you love drawing on the blackboard. You draw lots of vertical lines next to each other.

4. I Love that you call both our cats “Zazy”, even though one is called Zazy and the other is called Melissa

5. I Love that you love reading books, especially ones with flaps to lift.

6. I Love that your favourite show is GO Diego GO

7. I Love that you’re learning about colours, and can now get red, green, blue, yellow, purple, black and white right about 95% of the time.

8. I Love that you still love your Elmo plane that Uncle Graham sent you from USA. You ride it every day.

9. I Love that you do not like to have blankets over you at night, and if we tuck you in, you kick them off. We dress you warmly in a “superman” suit (all in one sleeping suit) to ensure you stay warm on these cold nights.

10. I Love that you love your Aunty Shell, and since she came to visit 3 days ago, you’ve been asking for her several times a day. You cried for her in the evening of the day she visited.

BENJAMIN

1. I Love that you’re a little chatterbox, and now you’re starting to talk in sentences. This morning you said “I hear garbage truck” and ran to the window to watch it collect our rubbish.

2. I Love that you LOVE putting things in the bin, and say “put bin, put bin” when you want to throw something away.

3. I Love that you love your dummy (pacifier) it brings you such comfort and you always ask for it if you get hurt and you’re crying.

4. I love that you counted your toys the other day and said “two, three, eight, ten, purple”

5. I Love that you love wooden puzzles, and you’re getting very good at them

6. I Love that your favourite show is Rory the Racing Car.

7. I Love that you’re becoming VERY independent, and sometimes get mad if we try to help you. Especially getting into the car.

8. I Love that you love to pour milk/water into your cup

9. I Love that every time I ask you how the fire is looking, you say “gone out, try again” regardless of whether it has gone out, or it is burning strong.

10. I Love that you ALWAYS ask for “bickies” for breakfast (wheat-bix) and always want “fish” for dinner (crumbed fish or chicken), but you will eat other things if we put them in front of you.

2 comments:

ROOT226 said...

Oh i absolutely ADORE this post, i just might have to copy it. :) Many of these made me laugh so hard, i especially like counting then Purple! Hysterical!!!

Mom of Twins! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! Can I copy that and write one for the boys. I love that it shows how each one has such beautiful things they do and you captured it for them forever! I seriously want to do this!!! Hope you are well!