Thursday, February 10, 2011

Different playgroup

Twice a month, I (Sal) take the boys to the local multiple birth club morning tea (Aka playgroup). While I sit and chat with the other mums, the boys play. It's a great morning out. I think I have mentioned before that I am the treasurer for our local multiples club, and I have enjoyed this job and meeting some new friends.
Well, the other day I took the boys to another multiples playgroup. It's run by a different club (adjoining area) but essentially under the same banner. The boys had a great morning playing with some different toys, and have now labeled this "different playgroup"
Different playgroup is extra specially fun as it had a ride on digger..... Heaven for my little boys!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: